Café Latte Gelatin with Cinnamon Cream
Café Latte Gelatin with Cinnamon Cream is a delightful dessert option when you
are looking for a special serving idea. Use individual dessert cups or your choice
of glasses or small bowls. Top each dessert evenly with the cinnamon cream.
- 2 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup + 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 8 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Decaf Pure Instant Decaffeinated Coffee Granules
- 3 cups warm milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sprinkle gelatine over water in large bowl; stir until gelatine is dissolved. Add
3/4 cup sugar and coffee granules; mix until coffee and sugar are dissolved. Stir
in warm milk. Pour into 6 individual dessert cups; refrigerate for 4 hours or until
- Beat cream, remaining 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl until soft
peaks form. Top each dessert evenly with cinnamon cream. Sprinkle with additional
ground cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately.
10 min. prep
250 min. total
Reprinted with permission from Nestlé and meals.com.