Café Latte Gelatin with Cinnamon Cream
Café Latte Gelatin with Cinnamon Cream is a delightful dessert option when you
are looking for a special serving idea. Use individual dessert cups or your choice
of glasses or small bowls. Top each dessert evenly with the cinnamon cream.
- 2 (7 gram) envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup + 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 8 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Decaf Pure Instant Decaffeinated Coffee Granules
- 3 cups warm milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sprinkle gelatine over water in large bowl; stir until gelatine is dissolved. Add
3/4 cup sugar and coffee granules; mix until coffee and sugar are dissolved. Stir in warm milk. Pour into 6 individual
dessert cups; refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Beat cream, remaining 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl until soft
peaks form. Top each dessert evenly with cinnamon cream. Sprinkle with additional ground cinnamon, if desired. Serve
10 min prep | 6 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.