- 12 flour tortillas
- 1 cup canned apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Chop apples in pie filling. Fill each tortilla with 1 tablespoon
filling and roll. Place in pan with rolled end down.
- In a saucepan add remaining ingredients and heat until sugar is
dissolved and butter is melted. Pour over tortillas and let set
in refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
- Serve warm.
Yield: 12 servings