Peaches 'n' Cream Quesadillas
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 3 ounces apricot preserves
- In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, maple syrup, orange zest.
- In another mixing bowl combine the peaches and apricot preserves.
- Spread a thick layer of the cream cheese mixture on one half of
the tortilla. Top with peaches. Fold over tortilla. Repeat process
with remaining ingredients.
- Place quesadilla on a heated and lightly buttered flat grill or
sauté pan. Cook until golden, approximately 2 minutes per side.
Yield: 8 servings
Posted by Joyce'S at Recipe Goldmine 9/7/2001 7:50 am.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.