Chicken Enchiladas 5
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 pound cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- 10 corn tortillas, warmed
- Sauté onion and garlic in a large oiled skillet over medium heat,
about 5 minutes. Add chiles, chicken and enchilada sauce; cook for 2 minutes.
- Fold in cheese. Remove from heat. Dip each warmed tortilla in water;
shake off excess. Fill each tortilla with 1/3 cup chicken mixture
and roll up. Place seam-side down in an oiled baking pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Broil for 5 minutes and serve hot.