- 12 corn tortillas made with maseca
- 1/2 skinless, boneless chicken, cooked
- 2 cups mole poblano (1 jar)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Prepare tortillas as indicated on package.
- Shred chicken and heat mole.
- Lightly fry tortillas.
- Place some shredded chicken in middle of each tortilla, roll up and place on
platter. Pour mole on top. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top, and crown with onion
slices and sour cream.
Yield: 6 servings
Other Southwestern enchilada recipes you may like...
Chicken and Sour Cream Enchiladas
Lazy Pork Enchiladas with Red Sauce
San Antonio River Walk Enchiladas
Tex Mex Truckstop Enchiladas