- 1 beef skirt steak, trimmed of fat
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Apply dry spices to both sides of steak. Add pineapple juice and soy sauce. Marinate for 2 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from marinade; cook to 150 degrees F if medium doneness is preferred.
- Tent and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice against the grain.