As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 pounds pork cutlets (about 1/4-inch thick)
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large onions, sliced 1/4-inch thick (about 2 cup)
- Cut pork cutlets in half. Pound between wax paper to 1/8-inch
- In shallow baking dish, stir corn oil, lime peel and juice,
garlic, cumin, oregano and pepper until blended. Add pork and
onion slices; turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate several hours
- Remove pork and onions from marinade.
- Grill or broil 4-inches
from heat, 6 to 8 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Fajita Recipes