Quick Pork Fajitas
- 1 pork tenderloin, about a pound, thinly sliced *
- 3 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 to 6 flour tortillas,
- In shallow bowl, toss pork pieces with fajita seasoning.
- In large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, stir-fry pork pieces with onion
and green pepper until vegetables are just tender.
- Wrap portions in flour tortillas with salsa.
Yield: 4 servings
* Placing pork tenderloin in freezer for about 20 minutes makes slicing easier.
Recipe and photo credit: National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com.
Other Southwestern fajita recipes you may like...
Grilled Chicken Fajitas
Verde Valley Fajitas