Quick Pork Fajitas
- 1 pork tenderloin, about a pound, thinly sliced*
- 3 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 to 6 flour tortillas, warmed
* Placing pork tenderloin in freezer for about 20 minutes makes slicing easier.
- In shallow bowl, toss pork pieces with fajita seasoning.
- In large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, stir-fry pork pieces with onion
and green pepper until vegetables are just tender.
- Wrap portions in flour tortillas with salsa.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.