- 2 pounds flank or skirt steak
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 (1 ounce) packages Hidden Valley Ranch Milk Recipe Original Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 flour tortillas
- Guacamole (for topping)
- Prepared Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing(for topping)
- Picante sauce (for topping)
- Place steak in large baking dish.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, salad dressing
mix, cumin and pepper. Pour mixture over steak. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Remove steak from refrigerator; reserve marinade. Grill steak
over medium-hot coals to desired doneness, basting with reserved marinade. (Or broil steak to desired doneness.)
- Remove steak and slice diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Heat tortillas to soften, following package directions. Divide
steak strips among tortillas, roll to enclose.
- Serve with lettuce and desired toppings.
Source: Hidden Valley Ranch