Shrimp with Mole
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium thinly sliced onions (about 2 cups total)
- 1 tablet (90 g) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded panela cheese
- 8 slices BIMBO Double Fiber Bread, lightly toasted
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook, stirring
occasionally, for 4 minutes or until soft.
- Add chocolate, tomato puree, water, bouillon and chile; bring mixture to a boil.
Cook for 2 minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- Add shrimp; cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve hot with toasted bread.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.