South of the Border Fish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 pounds cod fillets
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 x 12-inch baking
- Rinse fish fillets under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Lay fillets
side by side in the prepared baking dish. Pour the salsa over the top and sprinkle
evenly with the shredded cheese. Top with the crushed corn chips.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes with a fork.
- Serve topped with sliced avocado and sour cream.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.