Sweet Corn with Lime Butter
- Whole unshucked ears of corn
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh Mexican lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- Corn: Soak whole, unshucked ears of corn in water for a few hours or overnight.
- Place ears of corn over charcoal or in the ashes of a barbecue pit.
Rotate the ears about every 5 minutes to avoid burning on one side.
They will be ready in about 30 minutes, when the husks are beginning
to scorch on all sides and the interior is steaming.
- Lime Butter: Mash butter and lime juice together with a fork. Add salt and blend.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.