- 1 1/3 cups finely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded cooked chicken
- 4 roasted green chiles, skins and seeds removed, chopped *
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- minced scallions
- Picante sauce
* or 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- Combine tortilla chips and butter; press on bottom and 1 inch up
sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at high speed of electric mixer until light and
fluffy; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in chili powder and next 3 ingredients.
- Pour half of cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with
chicken, chiles and cheese; carefully pour remaining cream cheese
mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes; reduce heat
to 300 degrees F, and bake an additional hour or until set.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine sour cream and seasoned salt, stirring well; spread evenly
on top of cheesecake.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Serve with picante sauce, if desired.