- 1 1/3 cups finely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded cooked chicken
- 4 roasted green chiles, skins and seeds removed, chopped *
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- minced scallions
- Picante sauce
* or 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- Combine tortilla chips and butter; press on bottom and 1 inch up
sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at high speed of electric mixer until light and
fluffy; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in chili powder and next 3 ingredients.
- Pour half of cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with
chicken, chiles and cheese; carefully pour remaining cream cheese
mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes; reduce heat
to 300 degrees F, and bake an additional hour or until set.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine sour cream and seasoned salt, stirring well; spread evenly
on top of cheesecake.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Serve with picante sauce, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.