- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 fresh peach, sliced thin or chopped
- Mild jalapeno pepper slices
- Monterey jack or mild white cheese, shredded
- Red onion, chopped and rinsed well
- Have all ingredients prepared and ready to go.
- Lay the tortilla on melted butter in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Cover one-half of the flour tortilla with the peach. Top with jalapeno slices, then sprinkle Monterey jack cheese or mild white cheese over the top. Sprinkle red onions over the top of the cheese. Flip the unfilled side of the tortilla over the filled side. (You will have a half circle.)
- Grill until one side is browned to your liking, then flip and grill the other side. Quesadilla is ready when cheese is melted.