- 8 medium shrimp, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup Mexican lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons mild green chiles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons red chile salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives
- Marinate shrimp in lime juice and cilantro.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan. Place one of the tortillas in the pan. Top with half the cheese,
shrimp, green chiles, scallion and salsa, then the remaining cheese.
Cook for 2 minutes (until underside is golden brown).
- Place second tortilla on top and flip the quesadilla over. Cook for an additional
2 to 3 minutes. Remove.
- Slice into wedges. Top with sour cream, guacamole and olives.