Stuffed Avocados with Mixture of Seafood
(Palta Rellena con Mixtura de Mariscos
- 1/2 pound cooked seafood
- 1 cup mayonnaise,
- 3 avocados
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 cup petit peas
- 1 diced and cooked red pepper
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 5 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Chives for garnish
- In a bowl combine seafood, mayonnaise, ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire,
petit peas, salt and pepper.
- Peel avocados; divide lengthwise and sprinkle with a dash of lemon juice. Fill
stuffing in the cavity.
- Garnish with chopped chives and red pepper.
Yield: 6 servings
From the kitchen of Ana Florez.