Dip ice cold boiled shrimp into this sauce for a wonderfully different
- 4 tablespoons Mexican lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 large poblano or Anaheim chiles, minced
- 6 serrano chiles, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Mexican oregano
- Pinch of salt, or to taste
- Pinch of pepper, or to taste
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped and loosely packed
- Mix all the ingredients and allow to stand at room temperature for
at least 1 hour before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.