Super Bowl Salsa
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can Niblets corn, drained
- 1 cup prepared chunk-style salsa
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate
in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Yield: 6 cups (about 24 servings)
Posted by grinkc at Recipe Goldmine 1/16/2002 2:02 am.
Source: Country Bob's Newsletter
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.