Southwest Chicken Salad Focaccia
- 2 cups cooked, shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 3/4 cup jalapeno ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 focaccia rolls, split
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 thin slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 thin slices tomato
- 8 very thin slices yellow bell pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In small mixing bowl combine chicken, red onion, dressing, salt and pepper;
- Toast or grill focaccia halves, brush with melted butter. Place a slice
of cheese on each bottom half of focaccia.
- Spoon one-fourth chicken mixture over bottom half. Layer a tomato slice,
two bell pepper slices and a lettuce leaf. Place top of focaccia over and serve.