El Rancho Taco Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds ground beef, browned and drained
- 3 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 can Ranch Style beans
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 envelope dry Ranch style dressing mix
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1 can hominy or corn, well drained
- Combine ingredients; simmer until heated through.
- Serve with taco chips and grated cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Soup Recipes