- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 (28 ounce) can green chiles
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon
- 3 quarts chicken stock
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, diced
- Sauté onions and garlic.
- Add all ingredients, except cheese. Simmer for 1 hour.
- Add cheese and simmer for another 30 minutes.