Beef Steak Soft Tacos
- 2 boneless beef chuck shoulder steaks, cut 3/4 inch
thick (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 12 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 2/3 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons
chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Thinly sliced lettuce, chopped tomato, dairy sour
cream, guacamole (optional)
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl.
- Place beef steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close
bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning
- Remove steaks; discard marinade.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, uncovered, 14 to 17 minutes for medium rare (145 degrees F) to medium
(160 degrees F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve into thin slices; season with salt.
- Serve in tortillas with toppings.
Reprinted with permission from
the Cattlemen's Beef Board and National
Cattlemen's Beef Association.
Other recipes you may like...
Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
Spicy Steak Tacos with Southwestern Guacamole
Tacos de Carnitas
Tacos el Carbon