- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons
chopped green chiles
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 8 to 10 prepared taco
- Shredded lettuce
- Combine first four ingredients in a covered microwavable dish.
- Microwave on HIGH for about 6 minutes.
- Let stand about 5 minutes, then use two forks to shred chicken.
- Fill taco shells with cooked chicken mixture and lettuce.
Yield: about 4 servings
Other recipes you may like...
Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
Spicy Steak Tacos with Southwestern Guacamole
Tacos de Carnitas
Tacos el Carbon