Creamy Chicken Tacos
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder or ground cumin
- 10 taco shells
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, chiles and seasonings; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
- Fill taco shells with meat mixture, then lettuce and tomatoes and shredded
Other recipes you may like...
Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
Spicy Steak Tacos with Southwestern Guacamole
Tacos de Carnitas
Tacos el Carbon