Creamy Chicken Tacos
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder or ground cumin
- 10 taco shells
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, chiles and seasonings; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
- Fill taco shells with meat mixture, then lettuce and tomatoes and shredded
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.