Roasted Corn Tacos
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 poblano chile, roasted, peeled and sliced into strips
- 2 ears corn, roasted,
shucked and kernels removed
- Salt to taste
- 4 ounces queso fresca, farmer's
cheese, or ricotta
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Fresh corn tortillas
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften.
- Add the roasted chile strips and continue cooking until onion is translucent,
but not brown.
- Add the corn, season with salt, then mix well.
- Spoon the corn mixture onto warm corn tortillas and garnish with the cheese
and chopped cilantro.