Roasted Corn Tacos
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 poblano chile, roasted, peeled and sliced into strips
- 2 ears corn, roasted,
shucked and kernels removed
- Salt to taste
- 4 ounces queso fresca, farmer's
cheese, or ricotta
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Fresh corn tortillas
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften.
- Add the roasted chile strips and continue cooking until onion is translucent,
but not brown.
- Add the corn, season with salt, then mix well.
- Spoon the corn mixture onto warm corn tortillas and garnish with the cheese
and chopped cilantro.
Other recipes you may like...
Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
Spicy Steak Tacos with Southwestern Guacamole
Tacos de Carnitas
Tacos el Carbon