Beefy Tofu Enchiladas
- 8 (8-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package firm tofu, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 2 cups diced tomato, drained
- 2 cups thick tomato salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish
with nonstick spray.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas, tomato salsa
and cheese. Place 1/2 cup of mixture in center of each tortilla
- Place in baking dish, seam side down. Pour salsa over
enchiladas. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: 374 calories 25 grams protein 30 grams carbohydrates
17 grams total fat 6 grams saturated fat 42 mg cholesterol 811 mg
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.