This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Beefy Tofu Enchiladas
- 8 (8-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package firm tofu, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 2 cups diced tomato, drained
- 2 cups thick tomato salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish
with nonstick spray.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas, tomato salsa
and cheese. Place 1/2 cup of mixture in center of each tortilla
- Place in baking dish, seam side down. Pour salsa over
enchiladas. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: 374 calories 25 grams protein 30 grams carbohydrates
17 grams total fat 6 grams saturated fat 42 mg cholesterol 811 mg