Cheese Tofu Casserole
- 1/2 block tofu (10 to 12 ounces), well drained
- 1 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice tofu into 6 pieces. Blot tofu slices with absorbent paper
to remove excess water.
- Brush an oblong baking dish with butter
or margarine. Arrange tofu slices in the dish. Pour spaghetti sauce
over the tofu. Sprinkle cheese over the sauce. Top with soft bread
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow the casserole to set for 10 minutes
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.