Cheese Tofu Casserole
- 1/2 block tofu (10 to 12 ounces), well drained
- 1 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice tofu into 6 pieces. Blot tofu slices with absorbent paper
to remove excess water.
- Brush an oblong baking dish with butter
or margarine. Arrange tofu slices in the dish. Pour spaghetti sauce
over the tofu. Sprinkle cheese over the sauce. Top with soft bread
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow the casserole to set for 10 minutes