Cranberry Tofu Dessert
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened orange juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package "slice and bake" sugar cookie dough
- 1 (10 ounce) package "lite" silken tofu, extra firm
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sprinkle the flour onto work surface. Roll out chilled sugar cookie
dough to 1/8 inch thick. Roll dough to an 11-inch circle; fit dough
into a 10- or 10 1/2-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F
for 12 to 14 minutes. Cool.
- Combine cranberries, the 2/3 cup sugar, water, cornstarch and orange
juice in saucepan; stir well. Bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute,
stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Drain tofu and wrap in paper towel and squeeze out excess water.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl or use blender. Add
silken tofu, vanilla extract, almond extract and the 1/3 cup sugar.
Process until smooth. Spread over cooled cookie dough crust. Arrange
cooled cranberry sauce over tofu filling.
Makes 12 servings
Cookie crust may be baked ahead, but filling should be added not
more than 4 hours before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes