Crispy Tofu Fingers
- 12 ounces extra-firm tofu
- 4 ounces thick sauce (vegetarian oyster-style sauce, sweet and sour sauce, barbecue sauce or other favorite)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Salt, garlic powder or other seasonings as desired
- Coat a cookie sheet with oil. Slice tofu lengthwise, about 1/4 inch
thick, and pat dry.
- Put the sauce into a dish, and dip each piece
of tofu into the sauce, coating it well. Place the tofu on the cookie
sheet in a single layer. (Pieces can be touching, but should not
overlap.) Sprinkle on desired seasoning.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on how crispy you like it.
Makes 2 to 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.