Flat Tofu Tacos
- 12 ounces tofu
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice or bulgur wheat
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 tortillas
- Taco sauce
- Chopped tomato
- Minced onion
- Shredded lettuce
- Combine tofu, rice, peanuts, green pepper, garlic, chili powder,
ketchup and salt in a large bowl; mash thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the tortillas. Top each tortilla
with your choice of garnishes.
- Spoon on the tofu mixture and season with taco sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes