Flat Tofu Tacos
- 12 ounces tofu
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice or bulgur wheat
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 tortillas
- Taco sauce
- Chopped tomato
- Minced onion
- Shredded lettuce
- Combine tofu, rice, peanuts, green pepper, garlic, chili powder,
ketchup and salt in a large bowl; mash thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the tortillas. Top each tortilla
with your choice of garnishes.
- Spoon on the tofu mixture and season with taco sauce.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.