Kung Pao Tofu
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 slice minced ginger or 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1/2 pound tofu, diced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup cashews or peanuts
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat the oil in a large fry pan and add garlic, ginger, and tofu.
Cook, stirring until golden brown.
- Add the scallions and peppers
and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients
and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot over cooked rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes