Kung Pao Tofu
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 slice minced ginger or 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1/2 pound tofu, diced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup cashews or peanuts
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat the oil in a large fry pan and add garlic, ginger, and tofu.
Cook, stirring until golden brown.
- Add the scallions and peppers
and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients
and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot over cooked rice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.