- 1 (8-inch) graham cracker crust, unbaked
- 1 pound tofu
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup honey or syrup
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup almonds, slivered, toasted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend all ingredients except crust and almonds in a food processor
until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell, top with slivered
almonds, and bake for about 45 minutes or until cracks start to
form on the edge of the filling.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes