- 1 (8-inch) graham cracker crust, unbaked
- 1 pound tofu
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup honey or syrup
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup almonds, slivered, toasted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend all ingredients except crust and almonds in a food processor
until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell, top with slivered
almonds, and bake for about 45 minutes or until cracks start to
form on the edge of the filling.