- 1 pound extra-firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Slice tofu into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Mix together the miso, water,
garlic, and nutritional yeast. Marinate the slices for at least one hour (or overnight).
- Mix breading ingredients together. Dredge moist tofu slices in breading
mix and arrange on baking sheet coated with cooking spray or canola oil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Turn. Bake another 15 minutes until golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.