Tofu Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (16 ounce) can pureed pumpkin
- 3/4 cup Sugar in the Raw
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground
- 1 (10-12 ounce) package soft tofu, processed in blender until smooth
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cream the pumpkin and sugar. Add salt, spices and tofu; mix thoroughly until
smooth. Pour mixture into pie shell and bake for 15 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350 degrees F and bake for another 40 minutes.
- Chill and serve.
- Top with non-dairy topping.
Yield: 8 servings
Source: Our Daily Bread
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes