Independence Day Dessert and
Candy Recipes, page 1
page 1 | 2
- All American Dessert
- All American Strawberry Clouds
— These red, white and blue treats will be a hit at your summer and July 4th festivities!
- All-American Peppermint Stick Torte with Fudge Topping — Here's an updated version of the ice cream pie — a dessert popular in America for years. It has a parfait filling instead of ice cream and is assembled in a springform pan. The familiar cookie crust and fudgy topping are still part of the, but the dessert is now sophisticated enough for company.
- Americana Watermelon Basket
— Load your basket with luscious watermelon, honeydew melon and fresh blueberries.
- Banana Split Ice Cream
- Blueberry Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Butterfinger Banana Split — A delicious candy flavor over ice cream and bananas - topped with a rich chocolate.
- Buttermilk Peach Ice Cream
- Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Classic Strawberry Shortcakes — Rich, buttery biscuits make these shortcakes extra special! You can make the shortcakes ahead of time and even freeze them.
- Cranberry Ice Cream
- Custard Ice Cream, Texas Style
- Fresh Cherries Jubilee
— Fresh Cherries Jubilee is a great way to celebrate the Fourth of July. This easy, but elegant dessert creates fireworks of its own when warmed brandy is poured over the sweet cherry, orange juice and cornstarch base and then ignited.
- Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream
- Frosted Watermelon Stars
- Frosty Strawberry Pops
- Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Fruit Kabobs with Pineapple Dip
— Fresh fruit threaded on skewers and served with a fruity, creamy dip is simple, fun and tasty!
- Fruit Sparklers
- Grilled Fruit Kabobs with Tropical Yogurt Sauce
- Grilled Peaches in a Dark Rum Bath
- Independence Day Bang-Up Dessert
- Jersey Jan's Patriotic Trifle — So easy, tasty and beautiful.
- Lemon Custard Ice Cream
- Loaded Nesquik Brownie Sundaes
— Made with kid-favorite NESTLÉ NESQUIK, happiness has never tasted so good. Decorated with an assortment of seasonal berries and paired with a scoop of your favorite light ice cream, this tasty treat will have you seeing red, white and blue.
- Margarita Dessert Dip with Cinnamon Tortilla Crisps
- Patriotic Fruit Pops
— Beat the summer heat with a frosty treat made from layers of fresh strawberries and blueberries. These red, white and blue pops are sure to create fireworks at your next gathering!
- Patriotic Jigglers
- Patriotic Pavlova
- Patriotic Pops!
- Peach Pit Ice Cream
- Pina Colada Ice Cream
- Popcorn Liberty Bell
- Pretzel Sparklers
page 1 | 2
>> All Independence Day Recipes