Baked Sesame Chicken Breasts
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
2 tablespoons all-purpose
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 pinch ground black pepper
4 skinless, boneless
chicken breast halves
2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place soy sauce in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- On a piece of wax paper, mix together the sesame seeds, flour, salt and
pepper. Dip the chicken pieces in the soy sauce to coat, then dredge in the
sesame seed mixture. Arrange in baking dish in a single layer, then drizzle
with melted butter.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and
tender and juices run clear. Baste with drippings once during cooking time.
- Garnish with extra sesame seeds if desired, and serve.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes
>> All Chicken Recipes