Mandarin Peach Sauce
Serve Mandarin Peach Sauce with Asian dishes, or as a basting sauce for grilling
pork. These are great served with
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place peaches in blender container. Cover and process on high speed until smooth;
pour into small saucepan.
- Combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch; stir into peaches with sugar fennel, pepper
and cloves. Bring to boil over medium heat. Simmer until sauce thickens, about 2
minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in garlic powder.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 min
Yield: 1 cup sauce; 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Nutritional values done for 1/4 cup serving: Calories: 100 calories Protein:
1 grams Fat: 0 grams Sodium: 470 milligrams Cholesterol: 0 milligrams Saturated
Fat: 0 grams Carbohydrates: 23 grams
Recipe used with permission from
the National Pork Board.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.