- 2 1/4 cups Pineapple Tequila
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4 chunks pineapple, from
the tequila jar, finely chopped
- 4 trays ice cubes
- Kosher salt, for rims of
- 3 Mexican limes, quartered
- In a blender container, combine half the tequila, half the limeade concentrate
and half the pineapple.
- Fill the jar to the top with ice cubes, cover, and blend on high until slushy
- Transfer to a pitcher.
- Repeat with the remaining tequila, limeade concentrate, pineapple and ice.
- Stir to blend, pour into glasses that have been salted, if desired.
- Squeeze a lime quarter into each glass and serve immediately.
Other Southwestern beverage recipes you may like...
Patron Silver Margaritas
Traditional Latin Horchata