Easy Taco Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup Cheddar
- In 10-inch skillet, brown ground beef. Drain. Place meat in 2-quart casserole
dish. Add seasonings, chips, tomato sauce and water.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with tomato wedges and avocado slices.
Posted by Pat's Cookin at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread