Sausage, Bacon and Steak Recipes
- Baked Sausage Patties
- BLT Breakfast Sandwich
- Breakfast Bacon Pies
- Breakfast Burritos
- Breakfast Burritos with Green
Panini with Georgia Pecans, Cheddar and Sausage
— Panini are Italian sandwiches, generally pressed and pan-grilled, made with a
variety of fillings, especially leftovers. While a panini-maker or grill pan is
ideal for their preparation, this breakfast version, which pairs nutty pecans with
a classic morning-food mixture of eggs, onions, cheese, and sausage, can also be
cooked in a standard skillet.
- Breakfast Patties
- Chicken Scrapple
- Chorizo con Huevos
- Cowboy Breakfast Pie
- Easy Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Fire Cook's Steak and Eggs
- Fry Bread Breakfast Sandwich
— A delicious way to start your day!
- Glazed Bacon
- Glazed Brunch Bacon
- Hot and Sweet Breakfast Sandwich
- Maple Syrup-Glazed Sausages — A hint of maple flavor and a delicate sweetness make even a dull sausage something
- Piggy Pudding
- Pigs in a Buttermilk Blanket with
— Breakfast sausages are wrapped in pancake blankets, then drizzled with a mixture
of sour cream and maple syrup.
- Potato and Mushroom Hash — Serve this side dish with roasted chicken or pork.
- Sausage and Egg Burrito
- Sausage and Egg Puff — This sort-of-soufflé is a great potluck breakfast/brunch dish. It's also
convenient when you need to provide breakfast for guests, because you can prepare
it the night before and then just pop it in the oven in the morning.
- Sausage Scrapple
- Sautéed Apples and Bacon — This is a super breakfast dish!
- Smoked Bacon
- Sunday Morning Sausage and Eggs