Independence Day Cake Recipes
- All-American Jell-O Cake
- American Berry No-Bake Cheesecake
- Angel Food Flag Cake
— Family and
friends will eagerly devour this sensational patriotic dessert made with bountiful summer berries!
- Apple Cinnamon Cake
- Apple Picnic Cake
- Butter Pecan Peach Cake
- Cherry Dumplin' Cake
- Cherry Pie Filling Cake
- Chocolate Coca-Cola Cake
- Coconut Macaroon Shortcake
- Cool Whip Flag Cake
- Firecracker Icebox Cake
- Firecracker Red, White and Blue Cake
- Flag Cupcake Cake
— Three easy
steps make red, white and blue cupcakes ready for a grand celebration.
- Independence Day Cheesecake
- Independence Day Flag Cake
- Independence Day Popcorn Cake
- Fresh Apple Cake with Penuche Frosting
- Georgia Cornbread Cake — You won't
find any cornmeal in this cake! The pecans lend a cornmeal texture.
- Independence Cake
— This patriotic
red, white and blue cake is perfect for Memorial Day, Independence Day, or any time of the year.
- Jell-O No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- Lemon Blast Picnic Cake
- Lemonade Cake
- Mother Lode Carrot Cake with Cream
Cheese Frosting — I think this is the best. I like 'em HEAVY and rich and
fiddled with one and came up with this incredible cake! Easy? What good thing is?
- Picnic Caramel Cake
- Red, White and Blue Angel Food Cake
- Red, White and Blue Cake Pops
- Red, White and Blue Chocolate
- Red, White and Blue Cupcakes
— Treat your
guests to these colorful cupcakes made using white cake mix and frosting – perfect
dessert for Independence Day.
- Red, White and Blue Jellyroll
- Red, White and Blueberry Pound Cake
- Sparkling Lemon Picnic Cake
- Star Spangled Banner Cake
- Stars and Stripes Cake
— Ready, set, celebrate! An all-American cake like this is all the reason you need for a get-together.
- Stars and Stripes Cupcakes
— Create fireworks with easy-mix red, white and blue cupcakes.
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Nut Cake
- Wasp's Nest Cake
- Watermelon Cake — Savor
the sweetest slice of watermelon you'll ever eat! The chocolate seeds are a
>> All Independence Day Recipes