- 4 large avocados (cut into 3/4 inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry chipotle powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (chopped fine - no stems)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 egg (whisk until thin)
- 48 wonton wrappers
- Toss avocados with garlic, chipotle, lime juice, cilantro, kosher salt and pepper.
- Brush wonton wrappers edges with egg wash and fold diagonally. Press to seal.
- Fry in 350 degrees F peanut oil until golden brown.
Yield: 48 wontons
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.