Great Balls of Fire
- 1 1/2 pounds bulk hot sausage
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 pound pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Roll tablespoonsful of mixture into balls.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Turn balls over and bake for 10 minutes more or until done.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.