Greek Spinach Puff
- 1 package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (5.3 ounce) packages goat cheese with garlic and basil
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 egg mixed with 1 to 2 tablespoons water
- Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Place each piece of dough on a baking
sheet with points extended to edge of baking sheet, overlapping large edges and
- In small mixing bowl, combine cheese and stir in spinach. Shape into ball and
place in center of rolls. Pull the pointed end of each dough strip to center of
the cheese ball, overlapping edges to seal. Brush with egg wash and bake at 375
degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: 8 appetizer servings