Green Chile Cheese Crisp
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup green chile sauce
- 3 ounces mild Cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the tortilla into 6 wedges with a sharp knife. Place the tortilla wedges
back in a circle on a heatproof platter. Spoon the chile sauce evenly over the reassembled tortilla and sprinkle the
cheese over all.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve while piping hot.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.