Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons good white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp (13 to 15 per pound), peeled and de-veined with tails intact
- 5 slices very lean bacon, sliced very thin
- Combine oil, vinegar, dill and garlic in a bowl. Add the shrimp and marinate
- Cut each slice of bacon into thirds and wrap a piece around each drained shrimp,
securing well with a wooden pick.
- Grill over hot coals until the shrimp are cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes.
Yield: 13 to 15 hors d'oeuvres
You can also grill them under a hot broiler, 4 minutes on each side, being
careful not to burn the bacon or overcook the shrimp.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes