Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons good white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp (13 to 15 per pound), peeled and de-veined with tails intact
- 5 slices very lean bacon, sliced very thin
- Combine oil, vinegar, dill and garlic in a bowl. Add the shrimp and marinate
- Cut each slice of bacon into thirds and wrap a piece around each drained shrimp,
securing well with a wooden pick.
- Grill over hot coals until the shrimp are cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes.
Yield: 13 to 15 hors d'oeuvres
You can also grill them under a hot broiler, 4 minutes on each side, being
careful not to burn the bacon or overcook the shrimp.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.