Grilled Shrimp Brochettes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, fresh, minced or 1 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 24 shrimp, extra-large, shelled and deveined, tail on
- 4-6 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 2 hours
- In a large ceramic or glass bowl combine ingredients.
- Add shrimp and let marinate, covered and chilled, 30 minutes.
- Thread shrimp on skewers.
- Heat grill pan over moderately high heat until hot, add shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through but still slightly springy.
Serves 6 to 8 as an appetizer.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 27, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.