Grilled Shrimp Brochettes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, fresh, minced or 1 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 24 shrimp, extra-large, shelled and deveined, tail on
- 4-6 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 2 hours
- In a large ceramic or glass bowl combine ingredients.
- Add shrimp and let marinate, covered and chilled, 30 minutes.
- Thread shrimp on skewers.
- Heat grill pan over moderately high heat until hot,
add shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through but still
Serves 6 to 8 as an appetizer.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 27, 2001.