- 1 (3 ounce) can BinB Mushroom Crowns, drained - reserving broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Drain buttery broth from mushrooms, reserving broth. Blot excess moisture from
mushrooms crowns with paper towels.
- Separate biscuits and cut each one into fourths. On floured board, press biscuit
quarters into rounds and wrap one around each crown.
- Brush wrapped mushrooms with buttery broth and roll in Parmesan cheese.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet in preheated 400 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
Yield: about 2 dozen