Hidden Valley Ranch Original Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- Combine ground beef and seasoning and salad dressing mix. Shape into meatballs.
- Melt butter in a skillet; brown meatballs on all sides.
- Add broth; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve warm with wooden picks.
Yield: 2 dozen
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.