Hot as Hades Chicken Bits
- 3 pounds boned chicken breasts
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup flour
- Vegetable oil
- Cut chicken breasts lengthwise into 1-inch pieces. Sprinkle garlic salt
freely over chicken, turning pieces so each is coated. Continue with red, then
- Set aside for 1 hour to let chicken absorb flavor.
- Dust chicken with flour, then deep fry in vegetable oil at 375 degrees F
for 3 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm or cold.